How Do I Identify the Nuclei Wall and Two Major Types of Fungi?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEWANA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Nuclei Wall
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
DEWANA
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
please help me...


I can't find the "NUCLEI WALL"

it says I must decribe the structure from the fungi and Include the nuclei wall but I can not find it anywhere as well not on the INternet or on books...

Maybe someone could helpp me...

And the other question is I must Include the "TWO MAJOR TYPES OF FUNGI" which I can not find...I hope someone is answer me...please...

Thanks

Maria
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi thanks for the FAST answer:o) no on my assingment sheet says "NUCLEI WALL"
its in the fungi...

I can not find it anywhere
 
I think Jim may be onto something.. Did you know nuclei is just 'more than one' nucleus?
It is the plural form. Do you know what the nucleus contains as compared with the rest of the cellular material? For your second question, you would do well to try a web search on taxonomy of fungi.