How Do Scientists Study the Impact of Daylight Saving Time on Human Health?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Europe
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
J77
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
1
:cool: :smile: :cool: :smile: :cool:

Over here in Europe, the clocks went forward this weekend.

It's a lovely sunny day, with the sun high in the sky :smile:

And, it'll be sunny when I get home :cool: :smile: :cool:

You've got to love summertime o:)
 
Biology news on Phys.org
*grumble grumble grumble*

It is still quite cold here. :frown:
 
Bloody clock monster stole an hour of my sleep!

I've had the day off work to recover.
 
brewnog said:
Bloody clock monster stole an hour of my sleep!

I've had the day off work to recover.

I hate when that happens. I still haven't adjusted to the time change that happened 2 or 3 weeks ago here (I can't even remember how long it's been, I've been so traumatized). I just do everything an hour late now. :biggrin: