DocToxyn Science Advisor Messages 425 Reaction score 0 Dec 29, 2005 #31 tribdog said: sorry I used the applesauce cause my car was a quart low and it was the slipperyest stuff you had. I have a hard time believing that applesauce was the slipperiest thing Moonbear's got around her house.
tribdog said: sorry I used the applesauce cause my car was a quart low and it was the slipperyest stuff you had. I have a hard time believing that applesauce was the slipperiest thing Moonbear's got around her house.
Danger Gold Member Messages 9,805 Reaction score 251 Dec 29, 2005 #32 It's the slipperiest edible thing that she... never mind; that's wrong too.
Ouabache Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 1,349 Reaction score 10 Dec 29, 2005 #33 rachmaninoff said: Wear your chemical goggles for that one! I still think frying would be better off under dry nitrogen. Safer for one. what is dry nitrogen? Do you mean a chamber at RT with just [itex]N_2[/itex] in it?
rachmaninoff said: Wear your chemical goggles for that one! I still think frying would be better off under dry nitrogen. Safer for one. what is dry nitrogen? Do you mean a chamber at RT with just [itex]N_2[/itex] in it?