How Does a 180 Degree Car Turn Look with Yakety Sax Music?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
And what peer-reviewed PF-approved journal/institution has verified this is not a hoax ?

##\ ##
 
Yoiks. I think I'd spend a couple hours with my trusty trail shovel to carve a hole in that hillside if I had to turn my jeep around there. That looked like a pretty big dropoff...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre
Per PF rules: Explicit "how to" discussions of illegal and/or dangerous activities, or posts advocating such activities, are prohibited. :oldbiggrin:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Astronuc, berkeman and BillTre
berkeman said:
Yoiks. I think I'd spend a couple hours with my trusty trail shovel to carve a hole in that hillside if I had to turn my jeep around there. That looked like a pretty big dropoff...
Looks to me like there was probably somewhere on the far side that he could have turned around in...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gmax137
Yeah, for sure those houses didn't use that turn-around. Could you see momma walking out of the house, saying "What are you idiots doing there now?!"
 
I think this was a careful pre-planned stunt done to put up on YouTube
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and Wrichik Basu
russ_watters said:
probably somewhere on the far side that he could have turned around in...
I got into a spot once that was a dead end. Not quite as scary as that.
 
I thought that was going to be really fun to watch. But in actuality it was quite boring. And the accompanying music was all wrong. The video should have run at 2-3x speed and the music should have been a waltz.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary
Keith_McClary said:
I got into a spot once
try it with a trailer attached. DAMHIK.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Astronuc, Keith_McClary and berkeman
JT Smith said:
The video should have run at 2-3x speed and the music should have been a waltz.
Or much faster, with Yakety Sax.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: gmax137