1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How far am I from understanding this thread: "Is QED nonrelativistic?"

1. Mar 16, 2017 #1
    Hi. I'm at the second year to get my bachelor degree in physics. I actually know the fundamentals of physics. I was looking some threads on PF, then I found this one https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-qed-nonrelativistic.900451

My question is, given that I have approximately the knowledge of an undergraduate student, How far I am from knowing those things that the PF participants talk about on that thread?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 17, 2017 #2

BvU

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Pretty far. And no reason to worry whatsoever: occasionally I browse through such threads and realize you can't know everything but it's interesting to see the tough guys slug it out. It's like soccer: you can't play with them but it's still nice to watch a game.

was signed,
    dr BvU

4. Mar 17, 2017 #3
    hehe Thanks

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted