How long must a rectangular box be to hold 1800 cubic cm with 12 cm width and 6 cm height?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Superman89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Algebra Algebra 1
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Superman89
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Need help.

How long must a rectangular box be in order to hold 1,800 cubic centimeters if its width is 12 centimeters and its height is 6 centimeters?

Please help me.
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Hi Superman89,

Welcome to physicsforums. :smile:

Do you know how to find the volume of a box, given its width, length, and height?

- Warren
 
After I posted this thread I read my problem a little more and decided that i needed to use the "V=lwh" formula. And when I checked to see if I had any replies, your post prove me right. Thank you VERY MUCH!