How Many Cats Is Too Many for One Household?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 5K views
jimmy p said:
we used to have 6 cats, so what's 3 more huh?
dessert? no, brunch! that's it right? brunch or maybe a midnight snack
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Don't resurrect the w00t! w00t! thread...can't ..fight...it..must...stop..the...w00t! w00t!
 
The_Professional said:
Don't resurrect the w00t! w00t! thread...can't ..fight...it..must...stop..the...w00t! w00t!
Oh, go ahead. Knock yourself out. You know you want to... :biggrin:
 
Ok, Evo and Aunt Tsu, the kitty pictures have been sent... enjoy!
 
OH! Thank you, Chopnik! THEY ARE SO SWEET! I'm just in LOVE! Now I want a new kitten! Ivan, can we get Zoobie and me a kitten? (Zoobie is all crashed out in my arms right now. She's had a very busy afternoon of bug and bunny chasing. :wink: :biggrin: )
 
I just got through looking at the babies! :biggrin: They are sooo CUTE! :biggrin: My favorite picture is Easter Sunday.

Thank you for sending them Chopnik!

Tsunami, one of the females that only shows up when she's pregnant just showed up, looks like I will be able to ship you one in a couple of months. :wink: I'm praying she doesn't have another six, like last time.
 
Evo said:
Tsunami, one of the females that only shows up when she's pregnant just showed up, looks like I will be able to ship you one in a couple of months. :wink: I'm praying she doesn't have another six, like last time.

:biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

IVAN??