How many radians does the airplane propeller rotate in 190/3 pi seconds?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
karush
Gold Member
MHB
Messages
3,240
Reaction score
5
View attachment 1480

OK, want to see if I am using the use of rad properly here
the answer seems very small. but 35 degrees isn't much for all the rotations.

Answer not in book so hope these are correct..

thanks ahead.
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
karush said:
View attachment 1480

OK, want to see if I am using the use of rad properly here
the answer seems very small. but 35 degrees isn't much for all the rotations.

Answer not in book so hope these are correct..

thanks ahead.
Looks good to me! (Sun)

-Dan
 
Your answers are correct, but I would give exact values instead:

a) $$\frac{190}{3}\pi\text{ rad}$$

b) $$\frac{7}{2280}\text{ s}$$