How many teenage members are on these physics forums?

  • Thread starter Thread starter idiosyncratic
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
19 replies · 3K views
idiosyncratic
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Ok, so quite obviously by the title of this post I am a teen. I'm in 8th grade, and am currently interested in physics. I was just wondering how many other teenage members of these boards there are.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome idiosyncratic! Yes, there are many teenagers here.

I hope you enjoy the forum, there are a lot of wonderful, freindly, and helpful people here.

Just don't ask cyrus for dating advice. :biggrin:
 
I am a teenager. Late one, but now and then I behave as if I was 13.
 
I am a Time Lord, so I was a teenager at one point in time?
 
Teenager! Me! I never was and never will! I'm a computer chip. :biggrin:
Welcome to PF, you'll enjoy it here. :smile:
 
MotoH said:
I am a Time Lord, so I was a teenager at one point in time?
Don't listen to MotoH. He developed late and still has ~3 years in teen-dom ahead of him. Don't mention his Miley Cyrus obsession.
 
Teenager...

17 years old, and no Miley Cyrus obsession at all... indeed, I seem not to like many of the things that are popular among teenagers. For example, I, like the star of Twilight, abhor Twilight.
 
Thanks for the welcome, Evo :-) Physics seems like a fascinating field of study, even though I don't comprehend even a thousandth of it.

Borek, glad their are some other teens on here, even though I'm probably one of the youngest. ahh well. I have time. :biggrin:

Char Limit, haha, no Miley Cyrus obsession here either. And I'm so over Twilight. :redface: it was cool for a while, but it seems so trivial when you look at it hard enough.


Chi Meson, Does Teenager-ism suit anyone? :smile:

Drizzle: :smile: sorry.. I had to put that smiley. I just watched the Star Trek episode 'The Ultimate Computer', so the computer chip analogy got me laughing.

Turbo1: lol, noo.. we won't mention that
 
Teenagers, phaw!:mad:

I finally banned my kids from ever being teenagers again.
 
BobG said:
Teenagers, phaw!:mad:

I finally banned my kids from ever being teenagers again.

lol, so what are your feelings about teenagers on these boards?
 
idiosyncratic said:
lol, so what are your feelings about teenagers on these boards?

I heard he once killed a teenager on these boards by insulting they way they wore their hair.
 
MotoH said:
I heard he once killed a teenager on these boards by insulting they way they wore their hair.
No, that was Cyrus. BobG's weapon of choice is a Pickett slide-rule up the nose. :devil:
 
MotoH said:
I heard he once killed a teenager on these boards by insulting they way they wore their hair.

How dare you insult how I wear my hair!?

Hah, I don't even bother to pick a style, I just brush it down.
 
Welcome to PF!:smile:
I'll be a teenager in the future since I'm only 7 years old!:shy:
 
MotoH said:
I heard he once killed a teenager on these boards by insulting they way they wore their hair.

*gasp* do NOT mess with the hair! jk, jk.. I've never gotten the term 'wear your hair'.. I mean, do you wear your eyebrows?

Lisa! said:
Welcome to PF!:smile:
I'll be a teenager in the future since I'm only 7 years old!:shy:

woww. umm. you learned to read and write a little early, didn't you? :smile:
 
Lisa! said:
Welcome to PF!:smile:
I'll be a teenager in the future since I'm only 7 years old!:shy:

You must be kidding. I have seen your other posts. No 7 years old uses words like "imaginary", "sisterhood", "mentoring" or "openminded". You are 9 at least.
 
Char. Limit said:
How dare you insult how I wear my hair!?

Hah, I don't even bother to pick a style, I just brush it down.

Aaa...one hallmark of a scientist :smile:.
 
idiosyncratic said:
woww. umm. you learned to read and write a little early, didn't you? :smile:

Don't let her fool you. She's isn't even 5 yet. But she has been posting since the day she was born (according to her profile). There are some precocious youngsters here. :-p