How much would you pay to see Pacquiao vs. Mayweather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Curl
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
13 replies · 3K views
Curl
Messages
756
Reaction score
0
How much would you pay to watch Mayweather Jr. fight Manny Pacquiao:

Live (at stadium)

and

Pay-Per-View (given you could see it on a 52" LCD in HD)

?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
$50 - That is the market price, but if we are talking about my limit I would proabbly go $100. Is this fight happening soon is it? oh btw I prefer to watch from comfort of my home - you'd have to pay me to go to the stadium.
 
rofl it looks like nobody here even know who these guys are.

there are people who would pay 5k for a good ticket.
 
Curl said:
rofl it looks like nobody here even know who these guys are.

there are people who would pay 5k for a good ticket.

I know who these guys are. I meant 50 for PPV. I couldn't even think of paying for a live ticket.
 
I would pay $50 to see pac-man win another 12-round snoozefest.
 
i'd put money on mayweather. he can defend too well against pac-man who's got no power.
 
This would be a great fight. Pacman's offensive ability v Floyd's defensive prowess. If it does happen though the event would be atleast a year off :(.
 
I thought they were meant to fight a while ago, what happened?
 
Curl said:
i'd put money on mayweather. he can defend too well against pac-man who's got no power.

I'd go Pac-Man. I think he is fast enough to win.

qspeechc said:
I thought they were meant to fight a while ago, what happened?

Mayweather chickened out.
 
They would have to pay me before I watch that. And no, I have not a single clue who "Pacquino" or "Mayweather" are :biggrin:
 
DR13 said:
I'd go Pac-Man. I think he is fast enough to win.

Fast doesn't mean anything if you can't land. Mayweather can defend well, take power punches well, and counter very effectively. So speed is not autowin...


DR13 said:
Mayweather chickened out.

There was some dispute about the drug test, Mayweather thought he is using "power pellets" (lol) which means he's a bit scared, but I don't see why Manny didn't just take the test if there was nothing to hide. I say both are at fault, Mayweather a bit more probably.