How Should I Choose My Avatar to Maintain Image Quality at Small Sizes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter honestrosewater
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
67 replies · 12K views
honestrosewater said:
Do I need to brighten it or such?
I like subtlety, so I like it dark and rich the way it is now. The extroverts might want it brightened.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Are you really going to take advice from a man who has a hairless humanoid beaver in a jar as an avatar?
 
Not a beaver. Leave it to Fetus.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3498.jpg
 
Ah. I had always just associated you with beavers, since you live in Corvallis.
 
I guess I should associate you with cows, then.

http://www.sonomacows.com/assets/images/logo456.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hitssquad said:
Not a beaver. Leave it to Fetus.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3498.jpg
I thought it was some weird statue. Now it just makes me sad. :frown:
 
honestrosewater said:
Surprise! I couldn't do anything with Gw/PE. :frown: I may try later, but I really like this one. What do you think? Do I need to brighten it or such?
I think you did a good job of selecting the brightest elements of the picture, so no need to brighten it.
 
hitssquad said:
I guess I should associate you with cows, then.

http://www.sonomacows.com/assets/images/logo456.jpg
[/URL]

Okay, that got me rolling on the floor.
 
Last edited by a moderator: