How to adjust the visibility of one's last activity?

  • Thread starter Thread starter maNoFchangE
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 1K views
maNoFchangE
Messages
115
Reaction score
4
Some members have their last activity information hidden to other members (it's the "xxx was last seen:" information in the box which pops up when you click on someone's name). How can I adjust this setting?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
But I have seen some non-gold members have their "last seen" activity hidden and some other let it visible.
 
Actually I have another account in this forum and people can't see what I was just doing. It's not a gold membership and I don't remember setting anything during the account registration to make my "last seen" info invisible. On the other hand, this very account I use to post this thread let anyone see where I was last seen.
 
maNoFchangE said:
Actually I have another account in this forum
A note to anyone stumbling on this thread: PF rules only allow one account per person.