Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to adjust the visibility of one's last activity?

1. Mar 29, 2016 #1
    Some members have their last activity information hidden to other members (it's the "xxx was last seen:" information in the box which pops up when you click on someone's name). How can I adjust this setting?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 29, 2016 #2

mfb

2016 Award

Staff: Mentor

4. Mar 29, 2016 #3
    But I have seen some non-gold members have their "last seen" activity hidden and some other let it visible.

5. Mar 29, 2016 #4

mfb

2016 Award

They might have switched it in the past, settings stay as they are at the end of gold membership.

6. Mar 29, 2016 #5
    Actually I have another account in this forum and people can't see what I was just doing. It's not a gold membership and I don't remember setting anything during the account registration to make my "last seen" info invisible. On the other hand, this very account I use to post this thread let anyone see where I was last seen.

7. Mar 30, 2016 #6

DrClaude

A note to anyone stumbling on this thread: PF rules only allow one account per person.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted