How to get 10,000 posts in a few days

  • Thread starter Thread starter yourdadonapogostick
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
101 replies · 9K views
Gokul43201 said:
Artman reads GD posts over at SFN. That least thread he read was http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12471 .
that's where I've seen YDOAPS before! I knew I reclognised his name.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
yomamma has seen me on SFN.

edit: YoMamma has 2 posts on sfn
 
Last edited:
I forgot, I never go there...ummm...I forgot
 
Yo mamma's so ugly, even the elephant man paid to see her. :biggrin:
 
εllipse said:
Yo mamma's so ugly, even the elephant man paid to see her. :biggrin:
ellipse is mistaken on yomamma's gender (a natural mistake :biggrin:), but funny, nonetheless. :biggrin:
 
(I really do miss franzbear)

YDOAPS stands for yourdadonapogostick
 
yomamma said:
(I really do miss franzbear)

YDOAPS stands for yourdadonapogostick
yomamma sees no reason Y.
 
Smurf said:
Artman is an annoying liberal
Smurf thinks I'm liberal?! (I can't deny the annoying part.)
 
Smurf knows that artman can't deny the annoying part
 
yomamma (and the rest of PF) have yet to say one interesting thing in this thread. I say we scrap it. it sucks
 
BT thinks it's "hmmm" when it's actually "hmmm..."
 
yomamma doesn't realize bt doesn't care.
yomamma says hmmm.
 
BicycleTree is neither a bicycle nor a tree. Uhmm, I think.
 
Last edited:
pogo guy is fast taking yomamma's place as ambitious-newbie-posting-random-nonsense-like-mad-all-over-GD...
 
ydoaps is making me want to breathe life back into Franzbear. At least that thread had turtles, beavers, snakes, frogs and one tough to kill kid. I think Aunt Evo and Uncle Artman should re-enter the thread to see if franz is just in a coma. I have a sneaking suspicion that little Franzy is still with us. Maybe a yommama's milk is all that it would take to revive him. :approve:
 
idk, i have some new toys. even if he comes back to life, he may not stay that way :devil: