How to make the perfect cup of coffee

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Coffee
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 3K views
JamesU
Gold Member
Messages
828
Reaction score
3
the title says it all...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
yomamma said:
the title says it all...
Not only do you suffer from boredom... you're a carrier. :-p
 
Danger said:
Not only do you suffer from boredom... you're a carrier. :-p
:smile: :smile: :smile:
 
Math Is Hard said:
hmmmmmmmm...
uuuhhh-hhhuhhh...
 
yomamma said:
good job danger, you did nothing...
I did what I wanted to. No point in starting a real loop when I can make my point without it.
 
yomamma said:
good job danger, you did nothing...


:smile: I would believe that you have done less than danger :rolleyes:
Don't take it the wrong way, but most of your threads in the lounge/general discussion are mostly useless and mostly harmless...mostly.

They come out mostly at night...mostly