1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to Publish some scientific paper for evaluation for free

1. Jun 22, 2015 #1
    I have some proposition that I want to have some evaluation about it I donot know how to publish it in a scientific magazine about ferromagnetic modelling but I hope some one in the forum to help me please and here is the proposition

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2015 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Click on the "INSIGHTS" link at the top of the page, and read the article on publishing in peer-reviewed journals... :smile:

4. Jul 15, 2015 #3
    I have contact with IJESI magazine is IJESI magazine is considerable and good journal or IJESI is fake journal
    IJESI is in insights

5. Jul 15, 2015 #4
    IJESI is an indian magazine publication fees 75 dollar . is this journal good one please help me

6. Jul 15, 2015 #5

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

I assume you mean the International Journal of Engineering and Science Invention. It looks very suspicious to me. It appears to be one of a group of similar journals, e.g. International Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Invention (IJMSI) with very similar websites, and no contact information except a list of editorial board members and an anonymous "Contact Us" form. Who is the actual editor and where is the office located (e-mail, physical address, phone number)?

See here for a blog about scholarly open-access publishing, with a focus on publishers and journals that the author considers to be "predatory" i.e. mainly interested in collecting fees from authors.

http://scholarlyoa.com/

7. Jul 20, 2015 #6
    Arecandian center of science and education journals fake /please reply

8. Jul 20, 2015 #7

eri

Are you enrolled in a university? Do you have a professor or mentor you can talk to about this? Anyone ready to publish something should be very familiar with the journals in the field. Which journals did you reference? Send it to those.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook