1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to selfstudy to learn (electronics) network analysis (Thevenin, Norton)?

1. May 4, 2015 #1
    I am learning network theorem,my syllabus includes application of kcl,kvl,thevenin and norton theorem,superposition theorem,maximum power transfer

I studied it from malvino,its quite good! But lack of solved problems!
    Actually I am finding difficulty while solving networks with double voltage sources and 3 or more loops!

Also i want to get good foundation on the basics!
    I understand kcl,kvl and thevenin overall but not really comfortable in applying them!

Any suggestion will be appreciated!! And I will be self studying!
    Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. May 4, 2015 #2
    Have you checked for videos on Youtube and sites like the Khan academy?

Something else you can do to practice KCL/KVL is to build circuits yourself, run the calculations and then verify the results with a simulator http://www.falstad.com/circuit/ helped me get through circuits 2 =D

When learning KCL/KVL the other thing I would do is, if the question asked to do it in KVL, I'd do it in KVL and redo it in KCL for practice (and vis-versa)

4. May 6, 2015 #3
    Thanks i will try this!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook