939 Messages 110 Reaction score 2 Thread starter Nov 13, 2013 #1 Algebraically, how is this done? I can do it no problem if there is no fraction, but have problems when there is. (1/n) = (n/100)
Algebraically, how is this done? I can do it no problem if there is no fraction, but have problems when there is. (1/n) = (n/100)
LCKurtz Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 9,567 Reaction score 775 Nov 13, 2013 #2 939 said: Algebraically, how is this done? I can do it no problem if there is no fraction, but have problems when there is. (1/n) = (n/100) ##n^2=100##, so ##n=\pm 10##.
939 said: Algebraically, how is this done? I can do it no problem if there is no fraction, but have problems when there is. (1/n) = (n/100) ##n^2=100##, so ##n=\pm 10##.
SteamKing Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 12,828 Reaction score 1,673 Nov 13, 2013 #3 Multiply both sides by '100*n'.