Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How To Solve These Equations? (Deleted Post)

1. Mar 25, 2013 #1
    I don't understand and would like to have a clue or hint on how to solve below equations:

[itex]F(t)=[/itex]

[itex]\frac{1}{6}(7-t)^{2}(1,2)+\frac{1}{3}(-t^{2}+12t-34)(3,5)+\frac{1}{6}(t-5)^{2}(6,2)[/itex]__________if__________[itex]5≤t<7[/itex]

and

[itex]\frac{1}{3}(8-t)^{2}(3,5)+\frac{1}{3}(-2t^{2}+30t-110)(6,2)+\frac{1}{3}(t-7)^{2}(9,4)
    [/itex]__________if__________[itex]7≤t≤8[/itex]

NOTE: I already post above question previously but not being displayed. I think it has been deleted due to some reason that I don't know.

Also, what is meant by "This forum is not for homework or any textbook-style questions."?

So, what is the purpose of this forums?

What kind of questions could be posted in this forum if not a homework or textbook-style question?

Thank you

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 25, 2013 #2

jbunniii

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

The homework forums are here:

https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152

The PF Global Guidelines give some information about what should be posted in the homework forums versus the main forums such as this one:

4. Mar 25, 2013 #3

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

mymachine,
    You already received a warning for posting the first thread, so I have locked this thread. As jbunniii, homework-type questions should not be posted in the technical math sections. Instead, they should be posted in the Homework & Coursework section.

If you post your question there, you will be presented with a template that asks for the problem statement, relevant equations, and your efforts.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook