How was work? I'm glad you asked.

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Work
In summary: I shot in her neighbor's corner and came up with 220.08 ft. She said that the corner to her property, not shared with neighbor, had been washed away in a storm, but she could tell by looking at her back corner exactly where her corner should be. She dug a little hole and chugged her beer and half buried the can where I was to take my final shot. I took the shot and found that she had been pretty close in her guess. her lot which should have been 222 ft was really 222.9 ft. When I told her this answer she said but really this lot should be on a diagonal so the corner should be right here. She moved the beer can to a new
tribdog said:
If you've read everything I've written you'd see that I'm pretty self-depricating. I'll admit when I make mistakes and if I'm not good at something. Does that make you wonder whether or not I simply pick my sexual prowess as the thing I exaggerate, or if I'm being truthful in that area as well?

Makes me think you're a healthy, red-blooded male! :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
that's where you're wrong, my dear.

tribdog said:

:eek: You're not male?!

tribdog said:
that's so true. Once I came to the realization that sex is better when both people enjoy themselves my life changed. I was SOOO horrible in my youth, but as I've aged and matured I've become SOOO good that I can't believe I was ever as bad as I was.

WEll i figured that out before i started. Yay for head starts!

franznietzsche said:
WEll i figured that out before i started. Yay for head starts!
there is a world of difference between figuring it out while sitting here talking on the forums and following through with it while making love.

Moonbear said:
:eek: You're not male?!
I'm not? :bugeye:

tribdog said:
there is a world of difference between figuring it out while sitting here talking on the forums and following through with it while making love.

I didn't say i figured it out here did i?

I'd say 75% of the enjoyment of sex comes from knowing that she enojyed it at least as much as i did.

Last edited:
tribdog said:

Are all the other women here starting to get weak in the knees?

tribdog said:
I'm not? :bugeye:

:rofl: You said I was wrong when I called you a healthy red-blooded male. Hmmm...are you unhealthy? You don't sound unhealthy. :wink: Oh, gosh, you're not one of those blue-bloods, are you?! :rofl:

tribdog said:

Okay, I'll try again...

Should I imagine hearing that said as a seductive growl, or with just a hint of menace?

franznietzsche said:
I didn't say i figured it out here did i?

I'd say 75% of the enjoyment of sex comes from knowing that she enojyed it at least as much as i did.
You poor, misguided fool. it's actually 86.4%.

tribdog said:

Give her 100% and you'll be amazed what you get in return!

tribdog said:

75% is from knowing she enjoyed it as much as me.

25% is from knowing that enjoyed it more than me and finished 3 times as a result.
:tongue2:

franznietzsche said:
75% is from knowing she enjoyed it as much as me.

25% is from knowing that enjoyed it more than me and finished 3 times as a result.
:tongue2:

Only 3 times? Oh, I'm so sorry franz. So so sorry. Don't worry, keep practicing, you'll get better. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Only 3 times? Oh, I'm so sorry franz. So so sorry. Don't worry, keep practicing, you'll get better. :biggrin:

and i thought a 3:1 big O ratio in her favour was a good thing...

Well, practice makes perfect i guess...

franznietzsche said:
and i thought a 3:1 big O ratio in her favour was a good thing...

Well, practice makes perfect i guess...
oh it gets crazy. I have to brag a little bit here, skip ahead if you don't want to hear it. While making love my ex began one of those full body, leg locking, arms extended don't move, don't touch, body shivering orgasms. I was dying of thirst so I went into the kitchen and got a drink (insensitive? maybe, but she didn't want to be touched at that moment.) I drank a glass of water, got another and took it into the bedroom. She was in the same state as when I left. She packed a lunch for me everyday for the rest of the week and didn't complain about me spending too much time online.
I have no idea if there is a limit on the number of orgasms a woman can have, seems like once they start they just don't stop. Like that rabbit smacking the drum.

tribdog said:
oh it gets crazy. I have to brag a little bit here, skip ahead if you don't want to hear it. While making love my ex began one of those full body, leg locking, arms extended don't move, don't touch, body shivering orgasms. I was dying of thirst so I went into the kitchen and got a drink (insensitive? maybe, but she didn't want to be touched at that moment.) I drank a glass of water, got another and took it into the bedroom. She was in the same state as when I left. She packed a lunch for me everyday for the rest of the week and didn't complain about me spending too much time online.
I have no idea if there is a limit on the number of orgasms a woman can have, seems like once they start they just don't stop. Like that rabbit smacking the drum.

Energizer orgasms?

tribdog said:

It's hard to keep track when one runs right into the next. When do you call it one big one and when is it multiples?

I count them in "# of screw ups forgiven" so one big one or 3 or 4 little ones may get me off the hook for 2 leaving the lid up and a what no good night kiss? so they are therefore equivilant.

tribdog said:
I count them in "# of screw ups forgiven" so one big one or 3 or 4 little ones may get me off the hook for 2 leaving the lid up and a what no good night kiss? so they are therefore equivilant.

Niiice.

I can't even compete with that.

tribdog said:

:rofl: I don't care about good night kisses, as long as I get a good night orgasm. As for leaving the lid up though, that may be punishable by death, depending on how tired I am and how cold the bathroom is.

I never leave it up anymore, the lid that is. I had a hard time getting used to putting it down though. I always figured it was just as easy for the girl to remember to put it down before she used it as it was for a guy to remember after he used it. Plus the girl got a little negative reinforcement when she forgot, making it easier to remember the next time.

tribdog said:
I never leave it up anymore, the lid that is. I had a hard time getting used to putting it down though. I always figured it was just as easy for the girl to remember to put it down before she used it as it was for a guy to remember after he used it. Plus the girl got a little negative reinforcement when she forgot, making it easier to remember the next time.

Nope, just means she takes it out on you more. I actually don't care about having to put it down, I always have the lid on the toilet too, so putting the seat down or picking the lid up is all as much effort, I just think it looks bad to have the seat up in the bathroom. That's why toilets have lids and not just seats.

I thought toilets had lids so you had a place to play solitaire when you accidently locked yourself in.

You do that too Tribdog! I thought I was the only one!

tribdog said:
I thought toilets had lids so you had a place to play solitaire when you accidently locked yourself in.

:rofl: And how often do you do that? At least that explains the deck of cards in the bathroom. :rofl:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: And how often do you do that? At least that explains the deck of cards in the bathroom. :rofl:

More often than you would think