What are are your thought on the future of energy on Earth? Personally, in the long term I believe that Dyson spheres would be more useful and allow us to terraform other planets and became a multiplanetary species much quicker and efficiently, but what are your thoughts?
Related Astronomy and Astrophysics News on Phys.org
Dyson Spheres, terraforming other planets and being a "multiplanetary species" are ideas so far off in the future that they may as well be science fiction. So it isn't something we can discuss with amount of seriousness here. Thread locked.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving