I bet 95% of you will miss this

• Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date
In summary: That seems very surprising MIH! Where did you get these stats from? (or are you just cracking a joke :smile:). I can see the idea behind it being true, but it needs a better setup to work (on me at least).Is this the one with the suit of ape in it?Oops. wrong color MIH. Who knows the new color for invisible text?It's E3E3E3 according to photoshop.I hope I am just keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeding!I got it right!I assumed there was a trick and didn't even try to follow
mattmns said:
edit... looks like a Harvard professor performed this experiment in 1999: http://www.wjh.harvard.edu/~cfc/Simons1999.pdf#search=%22Simons%20and%20Chabris%20on%20sustained%20inattentional%20blindness%22

edit2... wasn't the "original" video posted here a couple years ago? I could have sworn I seen it somewhere.

Yeah. It's gone now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
rewebster said:
Using that same logic, I think that's why I usually don't see too many intelligent women.

(actually, I think its because all the good ones aren't available for too long, or they're intelligent enough to stay out of the bar scene.:wink:)

Or because they see you first?

BobG said:
Or because they see you first?

maybe that's why I see a lot of the backs of women's heads