I cannot login under my real user name

• Thread starter shuman
  • Start date
In summary, humanino has returned to life and is moving to a new country. He is looking forward to contributing to the forum again.
shuman
Dear PFers,

I used to be humanino on this forum, but cannot login anymore. I was very stupid, and lost the email address for humanino. I have disappeared for a long time, but for personal reasons I'll have soon the opportunity to participate on a regular basis. I wish I can have humanino out of his grave, so if anyone knows how to help, that would be very welcome. :smile:

Thank you in advance,
shuman (humanino)

Physics news on Phys.org
HUMANINO!

You're alive!

Did you finish your PHD?

I'll pm Greg and chroot.

Humanino, if they reset your password, do you still have access to the e-mail address you registered under?

Last edited:
Yes Evo, I am still alive AND I have finished my PhD :smile:
As a consequence, I am moving to your country !

I cannot access the email address unfortunately, which is why I cannot login anymore :grumpy:

I can provide an alternate address however.

Thank you again for your help :cool:

shuman said:
Yes Evo, I am still alive AND I have finished my PhD :smile:
As a consequence, I am moving to your country !

I cannot access the email address unfortunately, which is why I cannot login anymore :grumpy:

I can provide an alternate address however.

Thank you again for your help :cool:
Just send a PM to Greg/chroot with the new e-mail address.

Congratulations ! Glad you will be back on the forum!

Oh, you're going to have to e-mail me with all the details!

Evo said:
Oh, you're going to have to e-mail me with all the details!
I will :smile:
That will make an entire novel :wink:

Login fixed...

- Warren

Thank you so very much :cool: :approve:

I am so glad to be back to life, it feels so good :biggrin: :tongue:

You'll have to bear with me anew :tongue2:

humanino said:

Nice to see you back! Not heading back to Newport News, are you?

humanino said:

We expect you to start contributing and carry your weight around here, you hear?! No more slagging off!

And oh, welcome back and congratulations! :biggrin:

Zz.

Gokul43201 said:
Not heading back to Newport News, are you?
Yes, and I am very glad : this is my favorite project. :approve:
It is actually the following of my PhD. The programs will run for several years. I might switch to a new subject in a year or two however, so that I gain alternate experiences.

ZapperZ said:
We expect you to start contributing and carry your weight around here, you hear?! No more slagging off!
Ah, Zz I missed your delicate diplomatic style :rofl:
I really want to contribute anew to PF. This is the best forum :approve:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to great discussions with you :smile:

What do I do if I am unable to login with my real user name?

If you are unable to login with your real user name, there could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are entering your username correctly and that your caps lock is not on. If you are still unable to login, try resetting your password or contacting the website for assistance.

Why is my real user name not working when I try to login?

There could be several reasons why your real user name is not working when you try to login. It could be that your account has been deactivated or suspended, or that you have entered the wrong password too many times. It is also possible that there is an issue with the website or server that is preventing you from logging in.

Can I use a different username to login if my real user name is not working?

No, you should always use your real user name to login. Using a different username may result in your account being locked or suspended. If you are having trouble logging in with your real user name, try resetting your password or contacting the website for assistance.

What should I do if I forgot my real user name?

If you have forgotten your real user name, try using the "forgot username" feature on the website. This will usually require you to enter the email address associated with your account, and your username will be sent to that email. If you do not have access to the email associated with your account, you may need to contact the website for further assistance.

Can I create a new account if I am unable to login with my real user name?

It is not recommended to create a new account if you are unable to login with your real user name. This may result in duplicate accounts or your original account being locked or suspended. Instead, try resetting your password or contacting the website for assistance. If your account cannot be recovered, then you may consider creating a new account.