1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I don't know if this post goes here, but, I need some guidance

1. Feb 22, 2009 #1
    Hello, everybody.

I'm new in this forum, so I didn't know where to post this, but it's concerned to some guidance I'm needing for learning more physics. Here's an explanation: I discovered some passion for quantum physics, and I'd like to learn more about quantum electrodynamics. Actually, my career is a little deviated from physics (at this level), since it's electronic engineering, but I want to learn more about physics to comprehend QED phenomena.

So, basically, what I'm asking is an advice to know where to start, what kind of books I need to start reading for the comprehension of QED. Remember that I'm an electronics student, so, I already know I need to learn of electrodynamics, but, what is the best book to start from?

I'd be very thankful if you give me advices.

Bye.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 23, 2009 #2

atyy

Science Advisor

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  4. Feb 23, 2009 #3
    Thanks, I'll start reading those books. Though, one of them is advanced quantum mechanics.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook