Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I don't know if this post goes here, but, I need some guidance

1. Feb 22, 2009 #1
    Hello, everybody.

I'm new in this forum, so I didn't know where to post this, but it's concerned to some guidance I'm needing for learning more physics. Here's an explanation: I discovered some passion for quantum physics, and I'd like to learn more about quantum electrodynamics. Actually, my career is a little deviated from physics (at this level), since it's electronic engineering, but I want to learn more about physics to comprehend QED phenomena.

So, basically, what I'm asking is an advice to know where to start, what kind of books I need to start reading for the comprehension of QED. Remember that I'm an electronics student, so, I already know I need to learn of electrodynamics, but, what is the best book to start from?

I'd be very thankful if you give me advices.

Bye.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 23, 2009 #2

atyy

Science Advisor

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  4. Feb 23, 2009 #3
    Thanks, I'll start reading those books. Though, one of them is advanced quantum mechanics.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook