I don't know if this post goes here, but, I need some guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter rbreness
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Guidance
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
rbreness
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello, everybody.

I'm new in this forum, so I didn't know where to post this, but it's concerned to some guidance I'm needing for learning more physics. Here's an explanation: I discovered some passion for quantum physics, and I'd like to learn more about quantum electrodynamics. Actually, my career is a little deviated from physics (at this level), since it's electronic engineering, but I want to learn more about physics to comprehend QED phenomena.

So, basically, what I'm asking is an advice to know where to start, what kind of books I need to start reading for the comprehension of QED. Remember that I'm an electronics student, so, I already know I need to learn of electrodynamics, but, what is the best book to start from?

I'd be very thankful if you give me advices.

Bye.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks, I'll start reading those books. Though, one of them is advanced quantum mechanics.