1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I found the best teacher of physics!

1. Feb 2, 2016 #1
    As an 8th grade student, I can honestly say that I understood everything he stated. The things that I didn't know, I figured out. Not with the internet but with the lecture, the way he describes things and how he uses them, i figured out. It's amazing how he speaks, it wasn't boring at all and it was easy to understand because of the way he spoke and how he keeps the class entertained as well as educated. You go Mr. Feynman

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbcqXyN-B4W_aznfOViuyl0bL4tWGyHYv

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 2, 2016 #2
    These are non-technical lectures. If you are interested, take a look at the Feynman Lectures on Physics (you can read them online - no videos exist as far as I know). They are more technical and will give you a look at what physics is really about.

4. Feb 24, 2016 #3
    Dr. Feynman made many contributions to physics teaching. I am sorry to say he has passed on (actually many years before you were born). I think learning about his exciting and unconventional biography can be valuable. I also hope you will find living teachers who can inspire and guide you throughout your academic career as well. Of course, you may have to be especially receptive and open your mind to these younger and lesser celebrated educators.
    Best Wishes.

5. Feb 24, 2016 #4
    There are audio tapes of the Feynman Lectures as well.

6. Feb 24, 2016 #5

Fervent Freyja

Gold Member

Well, that is great! You may have found your niche if you could make associations so readily- keep going!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook