I Just Forgot my Email Password that I Created/Changed Today
- Thread starter kyphysics
- Start date
-
- Tags
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
darth boozer
- 90
- 46
I keep all my passwords written in a small book, which I keep in my pocket. The probability of the book being stolen is so small as to be insignificant, since any thief would be targeting my wallet and/or phone, rather than a book.
sysprog
- 2,617
- 1,793
I think that you can't rightly be sure of that.darth boozer said:I keep all my passwords written in a small book, which I keep in my pocket. The probability of the book being stolen is so small as to be insignificant, since any thief would be targeting my wallet and/or phone, rather than a book.
- 2,188
- 2,694
The thief will take anything he finds in your pocket. And if that is your notebook,...darth boozer said:I keep all my passwords written in a small book, which I keep in my pocket. The probability of the book being stolen is so small as to be insignificant, since any thief would be targeting my wallet and/or phone, rather than a book.
Admin
- 69,779
- 25,629
More likely is that you will forget to take it out of your clothes pocket one day, and it will end up going through the clothes washing machine...darth boozer said:I keep all my passwords written in a small book, which I keep in my pocket. The probability of the book being stolen is so small as to be insignificant, since any thief would be targeting my wallet and/or phone, rather than a book.
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
How about writing them on your underpants in Sharpie?berkeman said:More likely is that you will forget to take it out of your clothes pocket one day, and it will end up going through the clothes washing machine...