I know what I want to be for Halloween

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, the dog mascot from Reno 911 is always hilariously standing in the background. It would be fun to dress up as him for a costume party.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Does anyone watch Reno 911? Well the police department's dog mascot or something looks sooooooooooo funny! I want to dress up like that! Too bad I can't even find a picture or the name of the mascot. Does anyone know what his name is? He's always just standing in the background looking HILARIOUS and I need help figuring out what his name is so i can find pictures of him so I can dress up or find a costume of him! YES!

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not sure about this character... I tried to do some quick googling, but couldn't find anything (AND I can't remember him in the Reno 911 movie!).

However, I decided this weekend (on a visit to our historical society and a stop in our gift store) that our two boys should match up one as a confederate soldier and one as a union soldier. The $6.00 soldiers caps seems like a bargain, and all they'd after that need is matching pants.

My husband and I always wanted to do this (ever since moving to "the south")... he would be General Sherman; I would be dressed up as a southern belle with a beauty-queen style ribbon bearing the name "Atlanta."

You talk lovely like a poet. I feel words write, all rythmic, very nice prepare

Pengwuino said:
Does anyone watch Reno 911? Well the police department's dog mascot or something looks sooooooooooo funny! I want to dress up like that! Too bad I can't even find a picture or the name of the mascot. Does anyone know what his name is? He's always just standing in the background looking HILARIOUS and I need help figuring out what his name is so i can find pictures of him so I can dress up or find a costume of him! YES!
You may have to rent it again and do a screen capture.

Gah, Reno 911 the SHOW people! Everytime they do something at the "local school" the dog is there in the background just standing there looking hilarious! Doesn't anyone watch this show?

Pengwuino said:
Gah, Reno 911 the SHOW people! Everytime they do something at the "local school" the dog is there in the background just standing there looking hilarious! Doesn't anyone watch this show?

This is one of my favorites from Reno 911.

http://www.bofunk.com/video/1036/reno_911.html

I can't find the name of the dog you nmentioned either:confused:

edward said:
This is one of my favorites from Reno 911.

hahahaha that's Reno 911 for you! I love Jim Dangle though the most. His first reaction to pretty much every situation is to pull his gun out. I remember one episode where they're having their usual morning meeting and Williams starts an argument as usual over something silly and the camera pans to the right and of course, there's Dangle with his gun pointed at her.

They are co-workers. my local police Bonney also has coworker

Pengwuino said:
What makes you think I would watch the Penguin Entertainment channel?

1. What are some popular Halloween costume ideas?

Some popular Halloween costume ideas include zombies, vampires, witches, superheroes, and movie characters.

2. How do I decide what to be for Halloween?

You can decide what to be for Halloween by choosing a character or theme that you are interested in, considering your budget and time constraints, and finding inspiration from pop culture or your own creativity.

3. How can I make my own Halloween costume?

You can make your own Halloween costume by using materials such as fabric, cardboard, and paint, and following tutorials or patterns that can be found online or in crafting books. You can also repurpose old clothing or accessories to create a unique costume.

4. What are some easy and budget-friendly Halloween costume ideas?

Some easy and budget-friendly Halloween costume ideas include dressing up as a cat or a ghost, wearing all black and adding a few accessories to create a specific character, or repurposing old clothing to create a DIY costume.

5. How can I make my Halloween costume stand out?

You can make your Halloween costume stand out by adding unique accessories, incorporating special effects makeup, or choosing a less common character or theme. You can also put your own twist on a popular costume idea to make it more original.