Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I know what I want to be for Halloween!

1. Jun 9, 2009 #1

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Does anyone watch Reno 911? Well the police department's dog mascot or something looks sooooooooooo funny! I want to dress up like that! Too bad I can't even find a picture or the name of the mascot. Does anyone know what his name is? He's always just standing in the background looking HILARIOUS and I need help figuring out what his name is so i can find pictures of him so I can dress up or find a costume of him! YES!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 9, 2009 #2
    I'm not sure about this character... I tried to do some quick googling, but couldn't find anything (AND I can't remember him in the Reno 911 movie!).

However, I decided this weekend (on a visit to our historical society and a stop in our gift store) that our two boys should match up one as a confederate soldier and one as a union soldier. The $6.00 soldiers caps seems like a bargain, and all they'd after that need is matching pants.

My husband and I always wanted to do this (ever since moving to "the south")... he would be General Sherman; I would be dressed up as a southern belle with a beauty-queen style ribbon bearing the name "Atlanta."

4. Jun 9, 2009 #3
    You talk lovely like a poet. I feel words write, all rythmic, very nice prepare

5. Jun 9, 2009 #4
    You may have to rent it again and do a screen capture.

6. Jun 9, 2009 #5

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Gah, Reno 911 the SHOW people! Everytime they do something at the "local school" the dog is there in the background just standing there looking hilarious! Doesn't anyone watch this show?

7. Jun 9, 2009 #6
    This is one of my favorites from Reno 911.

http://www.bofunk.com/video/1036/reno_911.html

I can't find the name of the dog you nmentioned either:confused:

8. Jun 9, 2009 #7

Pengwuino

Gold Member

hahahaha that's Reno 911 for you! I love Jim Dangle though the most. His first reaction to pretty much every situation is to pull his gun out. I remember one episode where they're having their usual morning meeting and Williams starts an argument as usual over something silly and the camera pans to the right and of course, there's Dangle with his gun pointed at her.

9. Jun 9, 2009 #8
    They are co-workers. my local police Bonney also has coworker

10. Jun 10, 2009 #9
    What makes you think I would watch the Penguin Entertainment channel?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook