I still have mine; do you still have yours?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
9 replies · 3K views
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
24,696
Reaction score
9,093
7c92d659-cfaf-4175-b628-dae70a44ebb5~1.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, Astronuc, OmCheeto and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
I think I have 4 of the Berkeman style, but without the moire pattern. All different colors of course, as a psychological experiment as to whether or not color made a difference in the general public commenting.
 
OmCheeto said:
without the moire pattern
sunuvagun. I thought that was an artifact of the photo. But I see it is constrained to a printable square on the shirt front.
 
I don't have one. I need to rectify that.
 
pinball1970 said:
I don't have one. I need to rectify that.
Here y'go.
1771537930417.webp
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: AlexB23, OmCheeto and berkeman
DaveC426913 said:
sunuvagun. I thought that was an artifact of the photo. But I see it is constrained to a printable square on the shirt front.
No, I just re-checked my shirt and there is no pattern on it. It is an artifact of PF downsizing the image and whatever lighting was involved when I took the photo. :smile:
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: AlexB23 and DaveC426913
berkeman said:
No, I just re-checked my shirt and there is no pattern on it. It is an artifact of PF downsizing the image and whatever lighting was involved when I took the photo. :smile:
That artifact looks unintentionally cool. Wish that there were shirts with intentional Moire pattern designs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
AlexB23 said:
That artifact looks unintentionally cool. Wish that there were shirts with intentional Moire pattern designs.
Knit an open-weave sweater.
Wear it.
Knit a second open-weave sweater.
Wear it over top of the first one.
Bam.

Million dollar idea. Yours for the taking. Won't even take a cut.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto and AlexB23
DaveC426913 said:
Knit an open-weave sweater.
Wear it.
Knit a second open-weave sweter.
Wear it over top of the first one.
Bam.

Million dollar idea. Yours for the taking. Won't even take a cut.
Haha, so true. You are a funny guy.