What is the oldest text/email you still have on your phone

  • Thread starter Thread starter hbk4894
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
hbk4894
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
bought my current phone in December 2013 , and the earliest text i can find still on there is from feb 25 2014
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I think the last text my phone received, was printed on it, at the factory.

rotary.phone.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: zoeschmoe, DennisN and Greg Bernhardt
There's some from 2013 that still make me smile, so not that old :P
 
If you're talking about texts, I make a regular habit of deleting them from any individual once it reaches a certain threshold # (usually after a 100 texts). So I rarely have any texts that are older than a week or 2 at most.

The situation is different for e-mails (which aren't necessarily linked to my phone) -- I have some e-mails that date back to 2010, and I've saved some e-mails in archives that date back to 2009.