I want help about hologragh screen

• Thread starter germacran
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Screen
Most of the DIY holographs I've seen have been done with some sort of clear plastic sheet and a laser pointer.
germacran
hi
i study 3d drawing with 3d studio max since few days iheared about hologragh
technology so i want to assemble it to create the 3d shape
please i want some information about it such as video or book and i want to
know what's the tools and materials used in it and where can i buy it

thanks alot.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
germacran, welcome to PF!

I'm not quite sure exactly what you're looking for; but wikipedia has some interesting information.

Click Here

If you're looking for something else, then explain a bit more about what you're looking for.

holograph screen? It's somewhat hard to understand but it seems like you're trying to get a hold of your own holograph (most likely by building it yourself judging from the bit on tools and materials)

As far as I know holographs are still extremely expensive and not widely available on the public market yet

1. What is a holographic screen?

A holographic screen is a display technology that uses holographic projection to create three-dimensional images or videos that appear to be floating in mid-air.

2. How does a holographic screen work?

A holographic screen works by using a special light source, such as a laser, to create interference patterns on a specially designed surface. These patterns, when viewed from the correct angle, create the illusion of a 3D image.

3. What are the advantages of using a holographic screen?

Holographic screens have many advantages, including the ability to display 3D images without the need for special glasses, the ability to display multiple images or videos simultaneously, and the potential for more immersive and interactive experiences.

4. Are holographic screens currently available for consumer use?

While holographic screens have been in development for quite some time, they are not yet widely available for consumer use. However, there are some companies that have released limited versions of holographic screens for commercial use.

5. What are the potential applications of holographic screens?

Holographic screens have a wide range of potential applications, including use in entertainment, education, advertising, and even in medical and scientific fields. They could also potentially revolutionize the way we interact with technology and display information in our daily lives.