I want to be an astrophysicist <3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irine Lominadze
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 693 views
Irine Lominadze
Hello, I'm a new one here. First, I want to introduce myself.
My name is Irine, I'm 15 from Georgia (country). I wrote a project about Parallel worlds existence in History and found out that I'm interested in this subject. And suddenly decided that I want to an astrophysicist. I know maths da physics of course, but wasn't thinking about becoming astrophysicist. If you won't be bothered, can you help me with that? I mean, those, who are already studying in this field. Can you help me? Or proffesors of universities...
Thank you for attention.
P.S sorry for my bad english. I'm going to America for 1 year and I'll improve, I promise.
Irine.
 
Attachments
  • 9e94679b1ba5.jpg
    9e94679b1ba5.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 358
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Irine Lominadze