I want to nibble on jimmy p's earlobe

  • Thread starter Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
44 replies · 5K views
You've been working and sleeping when you should be here at PF?

I am terribly disappointed. :mad:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
You've been working and sleeping when you should be here at PF?

I am terribly disappointed. :mad:


Words do not describe how ashamed I feel. So I'll shut up. :wink:
 
Chopnik, I'm SO happy you are happy your tribdog is back! Actually, I'm glad to see you BOTH so happy! :biggrin:

Yes! Let's party! Someone call TOM! :wink:
 
jimmy p said:
Words do not describe how ashamed I feel. So I'll shut up. :wink:

Tsunami was having a fit!
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Tsunami was having a fit!


why?? cos I wasnt there?
 
NO! I was just anxious for you to see that your tribdog was back! I know how much you were missing him and it was just AWFUL waiting for you to show up to see that he was here! :cry: :smile:
 
Tsunami said:
NO! I was just anxious for you to see that your tribdog was back! I know how much you were missing him and it was just AWFUL waiting for you to show up to see that he was here! :cry: :smile:

AWWWWWWWWWWW.

The Bob (2004 ©)
 
I'm touched. But now he has gone to "California" (like that is a real place!) to "do things". But he will be "back soon". And I can't wait!
 
I'm back from Cafilornia and been busy dreinking beer. So pleazuse forgive my slurring.
 
tribdog's back! :biggrin:

Things get a bit boring when you are gone. :frown:
 
Evo said:
tribdog's back! :biggrin:

Things get a bit boring when you are gone. :frown:
Not for me they don't. Believe it or not I am never bored. confused yes, bored never.
 
tribdog said:
I'm back from Cafilornia and been busy dreinking beer. So pleazuse forgive my slurring.

Sounds like fun.
 
tribdog said:
Not for me they don't. Believe it or not I am never bored. confused yes, bored never.

Exactly, long live masturba... TV. :-p