I want to nibble on jimmy p's earlobe

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: Finally tribdog returns, and for a moment we all let out a sigh of relief. But then we realize that tribdog is not alone... he's brought jimmy p with him! Oh no, what has Jimmy done now? In summary, tribdog returns with jimmy p, and everyone is happy to see each other, but Jimmy P has caused trouble before.
No, because you were eating and sleeping.

Physics news on Phys.org
NO! I was just anxious for you to see that your tribdog was back! I know how much you were missing him and it was just AWFUL waiting for you to show up to see that he was here! :cry: :smile:

Tsunami said:
NO! I was just anxious for you to see that your tribdog was back! I know how much you were missing him and it was just AWFUL waiting for you to show up to see that he was here! :cry: :smile:

AWWWWWWWWWWW.

The Bob (2004 ©)

That's so sweet! :biggrin:

I'm touched. But now he has gone to "California" (like that is a real place!) to "do things". But he will be "back soon". And I can't wait!

I'm back from Cafilornia and been busy dreinking beer. So pleazuse forgive my slurring.

tribdog's back! :biggrin:

Things get a bit boring when you are gone. :frown:

Evo said:
tribdog's back! :biggrin:

Things get a bit boring when you are gone. :frown:
Not for me they don't. Believe it or not I am never bored. confused yes, bored never.

tribdog said:
I'm back from Cafilornia and been busy dreinking beer. So pleazuse forgive my slurring.

Sounds like fun.

tribdog said:
Not for me they don't. Believe it or not I am never bored. confused yes, bored never.

Exactly, long live masturba... TV. :tongue2: