Wait a second, if there were an infinite number of universes in a multiverse, then doesn't it hold that there are an infinite number of universes made of swiss cheese, in an infinite number of configurations, most of which are currently inconceivable to us?
Oh wait no... If P=0, then even among infinite universes 0 would be made of Swiss Cheese. My bad. But it does hold that if P>0, number of universes made of swiss cheese = infinite.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving