If you could change yourself into just one other animal (not human),

I would definitely choose to be a sea turtle as well. They are graceful, beautiful creatures and I have always been fascinated by them. Plus, they get to live in the ocean and swim all day, which sounds like a dream to me. In summary, the conversation discusses the question of what animal each person would choose to be if they could transform into one. The first person chooses a sea turtle, expressing their love for the animal and its beauty. Another person mentions wanting to be a cat or an otter, but not wanting to be too low on the food chain. Other options mentioned are a dolphin, bear, tiger, eagle, ant, dragon, and bat. The last person shares their desire to be a sea turtle as
Mentalist
if you could change yourself into just one other animal (not human), what would that animal be?

I chose a sea turtle. I love them and they are very pretty.

seaturtle.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org

Alex DeLarge.

Mentalist said:
if you could change yourself into just one other animal (not human), what would that animal be?

I chose a sea turtle. I love them and they are very pretty.

seaturtle.jpg
Unfortunately, being newly hatched, you have a very slim chance of making it from the nest to the water without being eaten. :cry:

I'd want to be a cat in a nice home with a nice childless cat lover.

It is really obvious what I will be :cool:

Evo said:
I'd want to be a cat in a nice home with a nice childless cat lover.
:eek: o:)

I would be a dolphin... swim alongside boats, do flips, kill sharks, and otherwise be awesome.

Otherwise I'd be a bear. Or a tiger. Something powerful. Maybe an eagle so I could fly.

It would be nice to be a cat, I agree. Or an otter. But I wouldn't want to be too far down the food chain.

An ant.. But one of those that don't see light day.

Dragon: fly, breathe fire, terrorize hapless villagers, eat entire cow for lunch, live for thousands of years, and, did i mention terrorizing hapless villagers?

tiger-angry-photo.jpg

I would like to be a 500lb Bengal Tiger.

Bat. I'm still immensely sad and irritated and a few other things about being grounded, and bats are the only mammals that can fly under their own power. (They can't take off that way, but I wouldn't mind climbing a tree to get a launch.) Flying is the only thing that I ever really wanted to do, and it's one of the things that is forever denied me. Medical issues are not negotiable with TC, and I'd be scared to do it anyhow now that oxygen is part of the deal. (That's as Pilot In Command, I mean; I'd be more than happy to take the helm if someone wanted to take me along as a passenger.)

SuperStock_1526-53.jpg

rootX said:
It is really obvious what I will be :cool:

:eek: o:)

Haha, me too!

1. What animal would you choose to become?

I would choose to become a dolphin. They are intelligent, social, and have the ability to swim and explore the ocean.

2. Why did you choose that particular animal?

I chose a dolphin because I am fascinated by marine life and the ocean. Dolphins also have a unique ability to communicate and interact with each other, which I find intriguing.

3. How do you think your life would change as that animal?

As a dolphin, my life would change drastically. I would no longer have the ability to walk on land, but I would have the freedom to swim and explore the vast ocean. I would also have to adapt to a new way of communicating and finding food.

4. Would you want to permanently stay as that animal or change back to being human?

I think I would want to change back to being human eventually. As much as I would love the experience of being a dolphin, I would miss the ability to communicate and interact with other humans. Plus, being a human allows me to continue pursuing my passions and interests.

5. What do you think would be the biggest challenge of being that animal?

The biggest challenge of being a dolphin would be the lack of hands and opposable thumbs. This would make it difficult to manipulate objects and perform tasks that require fine motor skills. Additionally, dolphins are also at risk from pollution and human activity in the ocean, which could be a challenge to navigate as an animal.