DevilsAvocado
Gold Member
- 867
- 91
arildno said:not where it counts anyway..
LOLOL
arildno said:not where it counts anyway..
I have most of that stuff already. I need more toys.Jimmy Snyder said:A $300 pair of socks, a fur sink, an electric dog polisher, a gasoline powered turtleneck sweater, and of course, some dumb stuff too.
-Steve Martin (paraphrased)
Would you like my prototype? I have to keep it in a safe with no available power.collinsmark said:Upgrade my private laboratory; and purchase the necessary research materials, parts and instrumentation for the creation of my army of mayhem-bots.
[PLAIN]http://abstrusegoose.com/strips/ignorance.PNGturbo-1 said:Would you like my prototype? I have to keep it in a safe with no available power.
What? No herring?Pengwuino said:Since I live in california, after getting taxed, I would buy a small 2 bedroom house 3 miles from the beach and spend whatever I have left over on a used car.
jtbell said:I'd buy one of these and some track, wire, and a power substation to run it with:
[URL]http://web.presby.edu/~jtbell/transit/images/FtSmith/GarlandCrossing.jpg[/URL]
Hmm, I might also need a new place with a bigger yard.
bp_psy said:Some cheap beer.
Really, I can still get 3.0-4.5% interest, depending on how long the money is put away.turbo-1 said:Not if you banked it in the US. The Fed has made access to money so cheap for the banks that the banks pay almost nothing on your deposits.

DanP said:This is the best post yet this year on this section of the board :P I would pay to see the scene.![]()
Monique said:Really, I can still get 3.0-4.5% interest, depending on how long the money is put away.
A bigger problem would be converting the dollars into euros, nothing would be left![]()
Ivan Seeking said:A million dollars isn't much these days.
nismaratwork said:Come on people... haven't you learned ANYTHING from our lord and savior, Sir Glenn of Beck?
Phrak said:Have you learned nothing from history that you can apply to today, young man?
DevilsAvocado said:You’re going to put electricity in 2010 PF Cosmo Award winner https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=66"??
[PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/customavatars/avatar66_8.gif
()
Monique said:Really, I can still get 3.0-4.5% interest, depending on how long the money is put away.
nismaratwork said:Well, if I were to look at the history of commodities and other micro-economies, I'd say gold is probably going to keep rising in value forever. AFAIK, gold is the sure bet the TV-men say it is, and I think it has something to do with patriotism and jesus too...
So yeah, buy gold because magic doesn't have peaks and troughs... and this is magic. *jazz hands*
jtbell said:Oops, ... I've re-done it as an attachment.
nismaratwork said:Come on people... haven't you learned ANYTHING from our lord and savior, Sir Glenn of Beck? BUY GOLD. Just... raw, unprocessed, gold ore. Buy it, and shove it your pants, then run around screaming, "I have million-dollar golden babies in my pants, want to SEE?!?!"
Then you spend the gold on legal fees.
nismaratwork said:BUY GOLD.