I'm not dead and I'm not for sale

• Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date
In summary, jp has been having a bad luck streak. He has lost his laptop, car, and 50 quid. He is living with girls and doesn't think they are girls. He doesn't think it is a good idea to have a condom and is not sure what the bone should be.
what do you want for your birthday, Jimmy P? I am going out shopping on the famous Rodeo Drive later. Need any bling-bling?

Physics news on Phys.org
He needs plenty of 'bling bling' lol, jimmy really is crazy, hows your car getting along?

Well. I had hoped to get my car back this weekend. Alas not so, they needed one measily switch for a rear brake light, and they didnt have the part. Jerks. So now I have to wait till this Friday before I can recover my car as Friday is my day off.

I would need bling bling if I were a chav. What I really need is a compact wardrobe, some tasteful curtains, a new laptop, a new TV,p a flatmate who doesn't drive me insane and lots of money.

jimmy p said:
Well. I had hoped to get my car back this weekend. Alas not so, they needed one measily switch for a rear brake light, and they didnt have the part. Jerks. So now I have to wait till this Friday before I can recover my car as Friday is my day off..
Chopnik, I missed your post!

Your car has been in the shop for a LONG TIME!

I would need bling bling if I were a chav. What I really need is a compact wardrobe, some tasteful curtains, a new laptop, a new TV,p a flatmate who doesn't drive me insane and lots of money.
Oh, is that all? :biggrin:

I guess if you just asked for lots of money, you could take care of the rest yourself. :biggrin:

So, will you be back closer to your birthday, or should we wish you an early happy birthday now?