I'm not dead and I'm not for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
39 replies · 6K views
Even with a new mobile phone he doesn't reply to any messages.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Word up!

I'm back again but only for a limited period, though I should be up tomorrow to type a letter or something. Not much has happened. Worked in Southampton Football ground yesterday. It sucked. I was working in the area with boxes for posh people. Bunch of stuck up miserable old gits with no respect for the common working folk (ooh arr). Have I mentioned that I am working away for my birthday so I won't get to see any special birthday messages, which is a load of poo. I'm staying in Cheltenham to work during the Cheltenham festival... it's a huge horse racing event which lasts a for about 4 days. Anyway, it's also expenses paid, I'm staying in a Hilton hotel. It's going to be good.

Also I don't live above a library, I live above a bookshop. I don't really know what else to write... oh yeah, congrats to the person that realized it was Stone Temple Pilots lyrics, quite fitting though isn't it?
 
jimmy p said:
Have I mentioned that I am working away for my birthday so I won't get to see any special birthday messages, which is a load of poo.
Hmmm, I need to look up chopnik's b-day.

I'm staying in Cheltenham to work during the Cheltenham festival... it's a huge horse racing event which lasts a for about 4 days. Anyway, it's also expenses paid, I'm staying in a Hilton hotel. It's going to be good.
And you want your PF mom and aunts to come join you, right? :biggrin:

Chopnik we miss you!
 
Chopnik, we can have your birthday party the Sunday before, on March 13th, would that work?
 
Evo said:
Hmmm, I need to look up chopnik's b-day.

And you want your PF mom and aunts to come join you, right? :biggrin:

Chopnik we miss you!

Birthday: 17/03/85 the finest day of the year. I can get free Guiness without being Irish!

As long as you bring large amounts of cash to Cheltenham you can come. You could help me steal a racehorse. There are a few I have my eye on :devil:
 
what do you want for your birthday, Jimmy P? I am going out shopping on the famous Rodeo Drive later. Need any bling-bling?
 
He needs plenty of 'bling bling' lol, jimmy really is crazy, hows your car getting along?
 
Well. I had hoped to get my car back this weekend. Alas not so, they needed one measily switch for a rear brake light, and they didnt have the part. Jerks. So now I have to wait till this Friday before I can recover my car as Friday is my day off.

I would need bling bling if I were a chav. What I really need is a compact wardrobe, some tasteful curtains, a new laptop, a new TV,p a flatmate who doesn't drive me insane and lots of money.
 
jimmy p said:
Well. I had hoped to get my car back this weekend. Alas not so, they needed one measily switch for a rear brake light, and they didnt have the part. Jerks. So now I have to wait till this Friday before I can recover my car as Friday is my day off..
Chopnik, I missed your post!

Your car has been in the shop for a LONG TIME!

I would need bling bling if I were a chav. What I really need is a compact wardrobe, some tasteful curtains, a new laptop, a new TV,p a flatmate who doesn't drive me insane and lots of money.
Oh, is that all? :biggrin:
 
I guess if you just asked for lots of money, you could take care of the rest yourself. :biggrin:

So, will you be back closer to your birthday, or should we wish you an early happy birthday now?