1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Programs Image processing skills in biosensors and fiber optics

1. Jan 5, 2015 #1
    I am currently pursuing a Master's degree in physics with optics as my major and my interests are fiber optics and biosensors. I have also worked on a couple of projects in the past that dealt with a lot of image processing.
    I will soon begin working on my Master's thesis and want to decide a topic which helps integrate my skills in image processing with my interests in fiber optics and biosensors.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 11, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Nov 5, 2016 #3
    Aniket sir.....I have a project on recent developments in the APPLICATIONS OF OPTICAL FIBRES IN BIOSENSORS.........I need help from you......Please provide me useful information

5. Nov 5, 2016 #4
    Aniket sir.....I have a project on recent developments in the APPLICATIONS OF OPTICAL FIBRES IN BIOSENSORS.........I need help from you......Please provide me useful information

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted