Instrument name for water sampling and analysis

In summary, the head of Youth Science Club in Indonesia wants to change the lack of interest among students in doing water sampling and analysis and needs to know what scientific instruments are available to do the job. He found a set of instruments that includes a black bag with a mini-computer and white boxes containing measurement tools, a long black rod that measures pH levels, and a tool that measures turbidity. The instruments are connected to the mini-computer by cables. According to the senior who knows about the kit, it is named ScienceCube and is made by a Korean company.
manareus
TL;DR Summary
I want to do water sampling and analysis. My high school biology lab have the Instrument, but I don't remember the name. I'm on a holiday right now and I can't find any Instrument that matches with what I've seen in my biology lab.
Hello, thank you for your attention in my thread.

I'm the head of Youth Science Club on one of the many High School in Indonesia, I got many members and I want to guide them for doing water sampling and analysis. In the history of my high school, no one is able to do water sampling and analysis due to lack of interest among the students or lack of knowledge and practice using scientific instruments.

I want to change that and by doing so, I need to know what the name of the tools are!

The description is as follows :

1. The tools I assumed comes with a set. There's a black bag containing a mini-computer and some cables, presumably VGA and power cable. After examining the mini-computer, I found that there's a heck load of white boxes containing different kinds of measurement instruments. Instruments such as for measuring TDS, Dissolved Oxygen, BOD, COD, pH levels.
2. I've tried the instrument once in a while, from what I remember, in each of the white boxes lies a piece of paper that describes correctly how to use the measurement tool, how to calibrate it, etc. There's also a cable that connects the tool to the mini-computer.
3. The majority of the tool, however, is a long, black rod. Kind of like an enlarged pen. One of the tool, that measures the pH level of a solution, I've used once. You must dip the tip of the tool (not too deep, not too shallow) and let it sit for at least 5 minutes for an accurate reading.
4. Different from the other tools is a tool that (I think) measure the turbidity of a solution. It's like a rice cooker but smaller or a Google Home but it's black. Same with the other tools though there's a cable that connects the tool to the mini-computer for transferring the data.
5. The data that is received from the tool, is shown in the mini-computer. There's a touchscreen pen and you must open an app that specifically designed to read data from different kinds of measurement tools.

If you kindly help me with the name of this scientific instrument based on what I've described, I will be very grateful! I will be happy to provide more details if you ask me to.

Chemistry news on Phys.org
What your describe it is not a single instrument, more like a complete set of equipment with several separate instruments controlled by a computer - if it will have any name, it will be a brand one.

Parts of your description fit ORP meter with ion selective electrodes.

Borek said:
What your describe it is not a single instrument, more like a complete set of equipment with several separate instruments controlled by a computer - if it will have any name, it will be a brand one.

Parts of your description fit ORP meter with ion selective electrodes.
Thank you for your response!
I see. If I may ask, what are the popular brands that might fit my description? I've search images of "ORP meter with ion selective electrodes" and the images fit perfectly with what I've seen in my biology lab.

Also, I forgot to mention that the mini-computer is white-coloured surrounded by blue borders.

Update :

After asking one of my seniors about the kit, he said it was named ScienceCube and surprisingly, Korean. I quickly surfed the internet and luckily found a brand called KoreaDigital Co.,Ltd. The product they offering is 100% matched with what I've seen in the biology lab. They even provide a digital version of the manual book on the website for each sensor.

Thank you anyway for your help!

Likes Tom.G
A BOD robot? Interesting if true.

Likes manareus

1. What is the most commonly used instrument for water sampling and analysis?

The most commonly used instrument for water sampling and analysis is a water sampler. This device is designed to collect a representative sample of water from a specific location for further analysis.

2. How does a water sampler work?

A water sampler typically consists of a container attached to a long pole or rope. The container is lowered into the water and then closed to collect a sample. The sample can then be retrieved and analyzed for various parameters such as temperature, pH, and dissolved oxygen.

3. What types of water sampling and analysis can be done with a water sampler?

A water sampler can be used for a variety of sampling and analysis purposes, including testing for pollutants, monitoring water quality, and studying aquatic ecosystems. It can also be used for collecting samples for laboratory analysis or on-site testing.

4. Are there different types of water samplers available?

Yes, there are different types of water samplers available, including grab samplers, bottle samplers, and automated samplers. Each type has its own advantages and is used for specific sampling purposes.

5. How accurate are water samplers for water analysis?

The accuracy of water samplers for water analysis depends on various factors such as the type of sampler used, the sampling technique, and the location of the sampling. With proper calibration and handling, water samplers can provide accurate and reliable results for water analysis.