Intermediate Math Teachers and Students

In summary, the speaker is conducting an inquiry project on technology usage in mathematics classrooms and is asking for participants to fill out a survey. They welcome any questions or clarifications and do not require respondents to be intermediate math teachers or students. The survey only takes 5-10 minutes and will help improve mathematics teaching. The speaker also mentions the importance of Snale's Law and asks for any last attempts at obtaining evidence for it.
OThePestO
Hello All,

I am doing an inquiry project that looks at how we use technology in our mathematics classrooms. I would really appreciate your help in answering a short survey for me, you can find it here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZZ2X23T

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask them in here.

Thanks!

PS: Feel free to ask any questions or clarifications in this thread. Intermediate for this scenario means grades 7-10.

Mathematics news on Phys.org
I really need your help guys, if this is not the best place to ask this question, could someone move it to the proper forum?

Thanks!

You do not have to be an Intermediate Math Teacher/Student to answer, but those would be most helpful, I am able to separate the different responses, so please feel free to help out if you can, it only takes 5-10 min. You would be helping in improving the teaching of mathematics!

Thanks!

one last try...

proof of snale's law

1. What is the role of an intermediate math teacher?

An intermediate math teacher is responsible for teaching mathematics to students in grades 4-8. They create lesson plans, teach concepts and skills, assess student learning, and provide support and guidance to students.

2. What qualifications are needed to become an intermediate math teacher?

To become an intermediate math teacher, one typically needs a bachelor's degree in education or a related field, as well as a teaching certification or license. Additionally, having a strong understanding of math concepts and being able to effectively communicate them is essential.

3. How do intermediate math teachers engage students in their learning?

Intermediate math teachers use a variety of teaching strategies and techniques to engage students in their learning. This may include hands-on activities, group work, real-world applications, and technology. They also strive to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages participation and collaboration.

4. How do intermediate math teachers support struggling students?

Intermediate math teachers provide extra support and resources to students who are struggling with math concepts. This may include one-on-one tutoring, differentiated instruction, and additional practice opportunities. They also work closely with the student's parents or guardians to develop a plan for improvement.

5. How can parents help their child succeed in intermediate math?

Parents can help their child succeed in intermediate math by showing a positive attitude towards math, providing a supportive learning environment at home, and encouraging their child to ask questions and seek help when needed. Additionally, parents can work with their child's teacher to understand their child's progress and areas for improvement.