International Congress of Mathematicians: Is it Right for Me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlbertEinstein
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    International
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
AlbertEinstein
Messages
113
Reaction score
1
(Well I don't know if this post should be here or not. If not please move it to the appropriate place.)

Hi Everyone.

Next year International Congress of Mathematicians will be held in Hyderabad, India. And I am 2nd Yr undergraduate student in mathematics, and I wish to attend it. The thing I want to know that will it be beneficial for me, or will the lectures held will be going 'above my head'. I mean, what will you suggest - going for the congress, or staying back and study?

Thanks...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Guys, no reply! :-(
I hope the question is pretty clear.