Introducing Myself: 2nd Year U of T Student in Maths & Physics

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
Rocket50
Gold Member
Messages
163
Reaction score
10
I've seen a lot of people making introductions and since I'll probably be here for a while, I might as well do the same.

I'm a second year student at the University of Toronto doing a specialist (honors) program in Mathematics and Physics. I'll probably need a lot of help from here, since I'm just getting to the "main" parts of physics and math (e.g. complex analysis, quantum mechanics advanced etc).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to Physics Forums.
I am sure you will get a lot of help from here. Good luck to your program :D

By the way, what is your favourite fish?
 
Welcome to the forum. Introductions are optional here, as you may have noticed. It's not a social forum but the folks are very friendly. Well, most are. I'm not :smile:
 
adjacent said:
Welcome to Physics Forums.
I am sure you will get a lot of help from here. Good luck to your program :D

By the way, what is your favourite fish?

Thanks. I like beautiful fish, like

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1GsgFr2Jz...mals_Under_water_www.picturepool.blogspot.jpg

phinds said:
Welcome to the forum. Introductions are optional here, as you may have noticed. It's not a social forum but the folks are very friendly. Well, most are. I'm not :smile:

Thanks. That's actually one of the reasons I like this forum. It is mainly focused on science, but some discussions do happen, unlike SE.
 
Welcome, Rocket50! I hope you like it here.

What a beautiful fish! Here's your official welcome, featuring said fish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s

Consider yourself initiated :smile:.