Investigate Unusual Ad for "The Standard Model vs Reality

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibix
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 1K views
Science Advisor
Insights Author
2025 Award
Messages
13,923
Reaction score
16,801
I just logged in. Just before I did I saw an advert on a thread for "The Standard Model vs Reality". Its tooltip suggests it goes to coherentphysics.wordpress.com, which is in Hebrew (if my non-Latin alphabet recognition is good). It has a link to an "English version", which turns out to be nohiggs.wordpress.com. I'm no expert on the SM, but the site seems fairly cranky at a quick glance.

You may wish to investigate.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Is this the correct mechanism for doing it? When I was posting the "Similar threads" appeared to be um...me complaining about another advert. Am I the only sensitive one, or is there a different avenue for reporting that I've missed?