Inappropriate Advert? Remove Adverts - TheCircle Psychic Readings

• Thread starter Ibix
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker mentions seeing an inappropriate advert for psychic readings on their mobile device. They ask if the expert removes these types of ads and thank them for doing so if they do. The speaker also comments on the possible typo in the ad for "Physics Readings". The expert confirms that they have banned the ad.
Ibix
Science Advisor
Insights Author
I think I've seen you say you remove inappropriate adverts. If not, please ignore. On my mobile, viewing this thread I got an advert for The Circle Psychic Readings - the url was googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=l&ai=B38ca22UrUOjYMszB8APIo4G4DMu6mtICi-zrizbAjbcBoJUtEAEYASCjpfcBOABQotHYhQVguwagAff3j_ADsgEVd3d3LnBoeXNpY3Nmb3J1bXMuY29tugEJMzIweDUwX2FzyAEC2gE0aHR0cDovL3d3dy5waHlzaWNzZm9ydW1zLmNvbS9zaG93dGhyZWFkLnBocD90PTYyODIyMoACAakC-qT_koBLuj7IAt_CzgaoAwHIAx3oA7wD6AOzA_UDAgAAwPUDAAAAEKAGAuAG8ceNEQ&num=1&sig=AOD64_2XUU_PW4UxnWAg5VBrQA6xwc2yUQ&client=ca-pub-6580726045122001&adurl=http://www.thecircle.com/psychics/k%3Freferer%3Dgoogle-tcuk

I assume that's not a typo for 'Physics Readings'.

Physics news on Phys.org
banned it, thanks!

Related to Inappropriate Advert? Remove Adverts - TheCircle Psychic Readings

What is an "Inappropriate Advert"?

An "Inappropriate Advert" refers to an advertisement that is deemed offensive, misleading, or inappropriate for the target audience. These ads may contain explicit or controversial content, or may be promoting products or services that are harmful or unethical.

Why should "Inappropriate Adverts" be removed?

"Inappropriate Adverts" should be removed because they can negatively impact the audience, especially vulnerable populations such as children. These ads can also harm the reputation of the company or organization promoting them and can result in legal consequences.

How can "Inappropriate Adverts" be identified?

"Inappropriate Adverts" can be identified through various methods, such as audience feedback, content analysis, and monitoring by regulatory bodies. Advertisements that violate advertising standards or laws are considered "Inappropriate Adverts."

What actions can be taken to remove "Inappropriate Adverts"?

To remove "Inappropriate Adverts," individuals or organizations can report the ads to the relevant authorities, such as advertising standards agencies or social media platforms. Advertisers can also voluntarily remove or modify the ads to comply with standards and regulations.

What are the consequences of not removing "Inappropriate Adverts"?

The consequences of not removing "Inappropriate Adverts" can include damaging the reputation of the advertiser, facing legal action, and facing penalties from regulatory bodies. It can also result in negative public perception and loss of trust in the company or organization.