Is Adopting a Free Cat the Right Choice for You?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Home
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
:smile: What a tough choice! Think the husband is still available? Kittens are easier to find. :biggrin:
 
I'll bet she got some pretty interesting phone calls in response to that ad!
 
:smile:

Moonbear said:
:smile: What a tough choice! Think the husband is still available? Kittens are easier to find. :biggrin:
I don't like jealous man!:-p
 
I say keep the cat, they're less trouble.
 
Math Is Hard said:
I'll bet she got some pretty interesting phone calls in response to that ad!
Why do I get the feeling she got to keep the cat after the guys at work saw the ad and mercilessly ribbed her husband over it. :biggrin: :smile:
 
Math Is Hard said:
http://www.kittyvillage.org/funny/goodhome2.jpg
from http://www.kittyvillage.org
This woman has a such a great sense of humor that I'd be tempted to call and ask if I could take her and the cat.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
zoobyshoe said:
This woman has a such a great sense of humor that I'd be tempted to call and ask if I could take her and the cat.


Ditto on that one. :smile: :smile:
 
Evo said:
I say keep the cat, they're less trouble.
And they never says that they go or men should go!:approve:
 
Lisa! said:
And they never says that they go or men should go!:approve:
Excellent point. Of course with cats, if they want to get the man out of the picture, they just make it look like an accident. :devil:

That reminds me, I highly recommend the short story, "The Sin of Madame Phloi" by Lillian Jackson Braun.
 
Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
Excellent point. Of course with cats, if they want to get the man out of the picture, they just make it look like an accident. :devil:
Are we learning something about your past boyfriends here?