tsuwal Messages 105 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Mar 23, 2013 #1 This site asks 39.9 $ for a month long membership that provides unlimited downloads of ebooks. Is this reliable/legal? http://booksrating.com/
This site asks 39.9 $ for a month long membership that provides unlimited downloads of ebooks. Is this reliable/legal? http://booksrating.com/
jtbell Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper 2025 Award Messages 16,110 Reaction score 8,519 Mar 24, 2013 #2 It appears that they don't actually host any books, but instead simply provide a search engine that takes you to other sites. http://booksrating.com/account/?action=dmca I would not pay any money for this service, myself.
It appears that they don't actually host any books, but instead simply provide a search engine that takes you to other sites. http://booksrating.com/account/?action=dmca I would not pay any money for this service, myself.
fluidistic Gold Member Messages 3,934 Reaction score 286 Mar 24, 2013 #3 I clicked on a digital camera book and instead of costing 8 dollars, it's free for members. Well according to them :)
I clicked on a digital camera book and instead of costing 8 dollars, it's free for members. Well according to them :)
tsuwal Messages 105 Reaction score 0 Mar 24, 2013 #4 I think I changed the links. The site I wanted to ask was: http://www.redoneprod.com/old/ I paid 4.70 $ for an ebook and downloaded it. However, the price is way below what it should be Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
I think I changed the links. The site I wanted to ask was: http://www.redoneprod.com/old/ I paid 4.70 $ for an ebook and downloaded it. However, the price is way below what it should be