Is 'God Does Not Play Dice' worth reading after Ballentine and Sakurai?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
maNoFchangE
Messages
115
Reaction score
4
Looks like the title above is popular among physics philosophers and laymen who are interested in QM. I am neither of them by the way, I am a genuine physics student who just got enticed again with QM despite having taken this course some years ago. I would like to know what's so attractive about this book? I also read some formal textbooks like those written by Ballentine and Sakurai, and I would say I have got a grasp of how to work with quantum mechanical problems in mathematical way. Given this situation about me, what will I benefit from having a copy of this book?

Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
u know what I say, one can never have enough books :D
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sirsh