Is it ever too late to pursue a career in physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WhitCRed
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 634 views
WhitCRed
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
I am an American living in Germany. I have a passion for Physics, and am planning to begin undergraduate studies this year .. at the age of 35. I started off with aerospace engineering when I was younger, but did not finish. Then I ventured into healing arts. At the moment I am a retail manager and massage and sound therapist. And I want to devote the next chapter of my life to learning mathematics and physics and how they apply to life principles, and hopefully eventually participate in astrophysics research or become an educator. Nice to meet you.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Truly, it's never too late to learn. Hope that we will be able to help you in your endeavour to learn science.

Good luck!

Wrichik.