Is Photographic Evidence Proof of Global Warming?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 4K views
edward
Messages
74
Reaction score
166
The latest photographic data.:smile:

http://anthropology.net/files/warming.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
edward said:
The latest photographic data.:smile:

http://anthropology.net/files/warming.jpg
Well, there is no way to refute that, we have untouched photo evidence. See, this is what I've been waiting for - REAL proof. :biggrin:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for the 2010's and beyond when its just a bit of dental floss then nothing.
 
rather than global, this looks to be unique to the southern hemispheres.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
rather than global, this looks to be unique to the southern hemispheres.

Yep it's all south of the equator. My wife's equator has expanded a bit possibly due to global chocolate supply.
 
edward said:
Yep it's all south of the equator. My wife's equator has expanded a bit possibly due to global chocolate supply.
I'm sure we can be safe to say she does not read this forum. :rolleyes:
 
Ki Man said:
nudists are having their ways with society

and with each other :-p