Is Potato Salad the New Side Dish for Pho?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cooking
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 6K views
franznietzsche said:
I'm frightened that someone here remembers that car. I finally got rid of it last may, after pouring a good $3k into it over the previous year. Driving a PT cruiser now. My younger sibling has the sebring now, and he wrecked it within 4 months. :eek:

At least you didnt get a motorcycle and kill yourself.

Correction: At least you didn't get a motorcycle and have someone kill you with their car.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Cyrus said:
At least you didnt get a motorcycle and kill yourself.

Correction: At least you didn't get a motorcycle and have someone kill you with their car.

I wish I had. Parking in LA is a nightmare.