Is Quantum Information Theory the Only Way to Handle Multipartite Entanglement?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Mordred
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Entanglement
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Science Advisor
Messages
2,243
Reaction score
169
Is Quantum information theory the only theory that handles multi partite entanglement? I have been digging through the net but the only papers I have come across are quantum information theory based.

Though I don't have an issue with QIT, I would prefer to study examinations done with standardized QM or QFT operators, matrices and tensors.

If anyone knows of good links under QM/QFT would be appreciated. (I always like to cross study multiple methodologies for the same application)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Update I am getting better hits by searching under GHZ states, in so far as to locate how to handle 3 and 4 entangled particle states. At least in these cases their are applicable experiments performed