Is Robotics the All-Inclusive Field of Science and Engineering?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
ujjval rathod
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hello all,I am studying MSC in Electrical and IT,,,,, My question is that Which is the field that includes everything of science and engineering? Like Physics, Mathamatics, Programming, research...etc...
Is Robotics such a field?

If I choose robotics can I switch the field latter a bit in my future?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't know that any field includes everything in science and engineer. Pick a field based on the areas you like the most.
 
Science is way too advanced now for such a global degree to exist. Every degree you can possibly choose from will have some sort of specialization. Make your choice based on what interests you; you can always take courses from other departments in college.